Thursday, September 20, 2012

They Say It So Well...



I'm still deeply involved in making my own dream come true - to have a launching pad for any number of wonderful things to happen, beginning with a new Etsy shop where I intend to sell items that will remind and encourage people to follow their dreams. So, as I was trying to come up with a blog post today, I wandered through Goodreads list of quotes. I came upon several - most too long to tweet - which just have to be passed on. I hope you find some inspiration here. 


“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein

 “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
― John Lennon

“The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.”
― Barbara Kingsolver

“We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.”
― Amy Tan

“Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”
― Kālidāsa

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.”
― C. JoyBell C.

I wish you hopes and dreams a plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment